Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feedback from Cobh Youth Services Workshop Participants

"I did it the year before and it was good so I wanted to do it again. We acted and learned sound and camera work and how to direct. I liked all the fun we had and it was such a laugh"
Ricky Parker, 15.

"I wanted to experience what it would be like to do a film project. We learned how to use the cameras and made a film. Making the film was the best thing about the workshop, I would do it again."
Ann-Marie O Flaherty, 15.

"I did the film workshop because I like drama and I wanted to be involved in the production. I video recorded the scenes and played a part in one of the scenes and used the clapper board to say what scenes were on. I enjoyed being in the film the most because I like taking part in things like that. I would definitely do it again"
Jennifer O Connell, 15.

"I wanted to take part in the film workshop because I thought it wold be a good laugh and a good experience. I learned about cameras and how to act out scenes. We made a good laugh out of it and I would definitely do it again"
Nigel Murray, 17.

"I took part in the film workshop to see what it would be like and find out if I had any talent. We learned about acting and we were shown how to use the cameras. The entire experience was enjoyable, we never had a chance to do this before"
Rob Donachie, 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment